BlueSky Impact Assessment Methodology
BlueSky Accredited Quality process for Impact Assessment of CSR Activities complies to ISO 19011:2018 Guidelines on Auditing Management Systems.
CSR Impact Assessment Framework builds on these guidelines
- UN Sustainable Development Goals (Know more)
- Business Responsibility & Sustainability Reporting
- ISO 26000 : Guidance on Social Responsibility (Know more)
- National Guidelines for Responsible Business Conduct-2018 (NGRBC)
- The Companies Act -2013 (Know more)
- The Companies ( CSR Policy ) Amendment Rules 2021 Click here for FAQ
Impact Assessment of CSR activities
Bluesky Sustainable Business can conduct Impact assessment of CSR Activities as listed in The Companies Act 2013 .
ISO 26000: Guidance on social responsibility
UN Sustainable Development Goals